Friday, August 15, 2008

SWAT Training - Ground Fighting and Submission Videos

As a SWAT Operator I am certain you recognize the need to have highly developed hand to hand combat skills.

Equally important as being fit is to have a wide range of submission techniques at your disposal as well, particularly when we face edged weapons or close quarter combat.

I am going to include submission videos in my blog so maybe some of the techniques you see here could help or better yet save your life or someone else's life.

Anyway we have been working with my friend Ari of www.Submissions101.com and he has produced several short videos for exactly this purpose.

I will try to provide you as many as I can over the next while along with some killer circuits in there as well.

This one is called Meat Hook to Triangle and it's brought to you by SWAT Fitness Training

No comments: